Care and Cleaning
Cleaning and maintenance - Best Care Practice
- Remove all jewellery when sleeping and showering.
- If your jewellery needs cleaning a soft, damp polish cloth is your best option.
- If necessary use a soft toothbrush with non-abrasive dish soap gently clean and rinse under running water.
- For energy cleansing my favorite practice is to place jewellery in a bowl of dry brown rice accompanied by Amethyst and Hematite.
- The key to cleaning is ensuring your jewellery dries properly. Beads have holes and can hold water which can corrode metals. Towel and “dangle” dry to prevent damage.
- Silk thread will stretch when wet